Aims & Objectives
We have achieved some success in this Endeavour. However, it is not enough to achieve the ultimate objective. Therefore, there is a need to accelerate the pace of these efforts. To achieve the objective of ‘Change of System’ and to implement these efforts more efficiently, BAMCEF has set some important goals before it.
- To create in the intellectual class a feeling of paying back to the society to fulfill its ‘Social Obligation’.
- To instill in the intellectual class a feeling that it owes a ‘Social Debt’ to the community thereby making it payback to the society for getting liberated from this debt.
- To plant and strengthen the non-political roots of the Mulnivasi Bahujan Samaj (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Converted Minorities).
To create ‘objective-oriented’ and ‘objective-motivated’ type of awakening.
- To propagate the thoughts of Rashtrapita Jotirao Phule, Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar and Periyar Ramasami
- To awaken the more or less oppressed 6000 castes, unite them and develop brotherhood amongst them.
- To create and sustain leadership in the leaderless society.
- To direct the directionless society.
- To create and sustain full-time workers/Pracharaks.
- It must be understood that the success of the movement of systemic change depends on the fulfillment of the goals written above.
Central Office :
H. No. 14/11263, Kelakoti, Doriwalan, Near Gaushala road, Karolbagh, New Delhi - 110005
BAMCEF Sachivalay :
Survey No. 5, 4/311, Keshav Nagar, Mundhwa,
Pune, 411036, Maharastra.
Email : email@example.com
Contact No : 01147035902
[contact-form-7 id="1596" title="Contact us"]